AfterShock Soil Absorption Restorative
- Restores drainage to clogged and sluggish drainage fields and structures.
- Eliminates odors
- Multi-strain bacillus spore-bearing bacteria blend
- Proprietary bacteria-friendly, time-release oxygen source
HOW IT WORKS:
AfterShock becomes active in liquid. When introduced into a soil absorption area, AfterShock will restore drainage by biologically digesting the solid material that normally clogs systems. The oxygen source will accelerate the bacterial activity for an extended period of time, promoting unusually fast growth, reproduction, and biological activity of the organisms.
- Bacteria USDA authorized
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, contains no EPA Priority Pollutants
- Safe for the environment
- Enhances aerobic bacterial growth
- Reduces sulfide respiration
- Detoxifies stagnant drainage areas
- Prevents backups and eliminates odors
- Extends the life of soil absorption area
- Utilizes natural processes
- Residential and commercial drain fields
- Cesspools and seepage pits
- Recirculation sand filters
- Ideal for use in conjunction with high-pressure water jetter
- Ideal for use with soil fracturing equipment
AfterShock is a unique blend of laboratory-enhanced, naturally-occurring, primarily aerobic organisms that are type-specific to the various substances that typically clog drain fields and leaching structures. AfterShock also contains a proprietary, bacteria-friendly, time-release oxidizing agent that will accelerate the bacterial action of the organisms in the product to restore drainage in most soil absorption areas.
Unlike all other bioremediation products, AfterShock's consortium of bacteria and oxidizer can be applied at the same time. The oxygen-accelerated bacterial action will quickly digest the organic solid materials that reduce the drain field's capacity to absorb water, effectively restoring drainage through a natural process. The bacteria contained in AfterShock are authorized by the USDA, and have been treating septic systems around the world since 1976.
AfterShock contains no pathogens, acids, or volatile organic compounds. AfterShock is completely safe to store and use according to directions.