At Thomas Refuse Service, we consider ourselves to be experts in Commercial waste collection management services in the Kern River Valley. Our customer support team is trained to answer all of your waste related questions and assist you in selecting the appropriate bin size for your business. We are committed to providing superior service to all our customers large or small. Our business services are cost-conscious and customer focused.
Bins are the typical form of commercial waste collection. This is due to the amount of waste businesses large and small tend to create. Thomas Refuse Service offers dumpsters in three sizes to handle your commercial dumpster needs. The typical bin is serviced once a week, however, some businesses require more than one service per week.
|Bin Size||Bin Width||Bin Depth||Empty Weight|
|1.5 Yard||81 Inches||39 Inches||329 Pounds|
|2 Yard||81 Inches||40 inches||395 Pounds|
|3 Yard||81 Inches||47 Inches||481 Pounds|
These tips provide a few helpful suggestions on proper waste disposal such as: reducing container odor, keeping your waste area clean, and disposing of bulky items.
- Loading Container:
When loading your container, please ensure that your container lid can fully close. If your trash is unable to fit in the container with the lid fully closed, we will be unable to service your waste area. Keep in mind that if your trash volumes do change, we can adjust your service by increasing your container size or collection frequency. Remember, a quick service adjustment will allow you to keep up with your growing demands as well as help you avoid additional fees caused by container overflow or spilled trash in the waste area.
- Reduce Odor:
To help reduce odor around your waste area, remember to tightly bag your trash before placing it in your container. This will help to reduce bacteria build up and odor caused by spilled garbage.
- Keep it clean:
Regular cleaning of your container and the waste area surrounding the container will help to keep the waste area clean for easy access, reduce odor and minimize insects and rodents.
- Prohibited & Hazardous Waste:
In addition, the following items require special handling and may not be placed in your waste containers:
Appliances, batteries, chemical products, insecticides, construction debris, electronics, flammables, fluorescent bulbs, hazardous waste, pesticides, liquids, medical waste/needles, tires, paint oil, or oil filters.
All accepted waste should be properly bagged and placed into the cart. The cart lid must be completely closed.
- Commercial Rubbish – Glass, cans papers, cold ashes, rags, and general business cleanings.
- Garbage – Food waste intended for human consumption or the residue thereof.
- Yard Waste – Any materials produced from the yard or garden
If you require a large/bulky item pick up like appliances, furniture, etc. on the first and third Wednesday of each month for a minimum of $10.00 per item. To receive this service, the customer must contact our office. Each customer is limited to four (4) items per year.
The following items should never be placed in the cart provided by Thomas Refuse Service and therefore require special handling and disposal. If you have questions as to whether your item(s) is considered prohibited or on how to properly dispose of such item, please email our office at info@ThomasRefuse.com or call us at 760-379-2618.
- Hazardous Waste and/or Materials – Items such as household cleaners, paints, batteries, etc.
- Infectious/Biomedical Waste – Items such as human waste, animal waste and objects and materials contaminated with blood and body fluids containing disease causing micro organisms or viruses.
- Medical Injection Needles or Lancets
- Liquid of Any Kind
- Electronic Waste – Items such as cell phones, computers, TVs, VCRs, etc.
- Fluorescent Tubes & Bulbs
- Automobile Waste – Items such as tires, batteries, motor oil, etc.
- Dead Animals
Service will NOT be provided on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. If your collection day falls on or after one of the observed holidays listed above, service will be delayed one day that week. For example: If the holiday falls on a Monday, service will run from Tuesday through Saturday that week.
PAYING YOUR BILL:
- All rates are based on a single party billing.
- Customers are billed quarterly in advance. If monthly billing is requested, a minimum service charge of $1.00 per month will be billed to the customer’s account.
- Payment is due upon receipt of bill and becomes past due twent-five (25) days from billing date.
- A minimum service charge of $1.00 will be added to all past due accounts.
- Accounts thirty (30) days past due will result in discontinuance of service and a service charge will be applied.
- A $25.00 service charge will be applied for Non Sufficient Funds or Stop Payment Checks.
- Unable to pay on time? Call us to discuss reasonable payment options.
- We accept online PayPal payments through our Bill Pay system.
- We accept cash, personal checks, money orders, MasterCard, and Visa
- Customer must provide written notice to discontinue service.
- Customer must ensure Thomas Refuse Service has removed all cart (s) prior to discontinuing service. Customer shall remain liable for care, custody and control of the cart(s) prior to removal by Thomas Refuse Service.
DEPOSITS & REFUNDS:
- The balance of any funds held by Thomas Refuse Service may be held to offset losses due to damage or loss of cart (s).
- The balance of any deposit(s) and/or refunds due customer shall be mailed to the customer within thirty (30) days of written notice by the customer to discontinue service.